be.DODGING at be.UP Park
Get ready to catch the ball and throw it back!
be.UP Park and Dodgeball SA join forces to bring you the ultimate in airborne Team Sport!
Use the trampoline to leap out of the way of incoming balls or launch an aerial shot at your rival!
Two teams with multiple balls line up against each other on a field of trampolines with angled trampoline walls. The rules are simple: if you hit an opponent with a ball, they are out. Last be.Dodgeballer standing takes victory for their team.
THE DODGEBALL ACADEMY
To provide scholars between the ages of 9 and 17 the opportunity to be great at dodgeball on trampolines.
Minimum numbers would 6 per class with a maximum of 14.
We are running 1 open date on Thursday, 27th June from 5:00Pm-6:00PM
BOOK IT QUICKLY AS SPACE IS LIMITED! Fill out the form on this page to book it and we will get back to you. Or call our Central Office 087 057 1400 any time from Monday - Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM) if you need more information.
If your kid enjoys it, you can enter him/her in the be.UP DODGEBALL ACADEMY.
- Start of Dodgeball Classes (Term 3): Thursday 11th July 2019
- Time: 4:00PM - 5:00PM (9-12yrs) / 5:00PM - 6:00PM (13yrs+)
- Price: Only R100 per session.
Do you know that Dodgeball improves:
- Motor skills and agility,
- Concentration and team work,
- Hand-eye coordination,
- Core strength and fitness...
Each lesson targets the above mentioned points through fun interactive dodgeball drills and games. The lessons are structured to teach specific dodgeball skills and instill discipline.
THE DODGEBALL LEAGUE
To blow off some steam! Dodgeball is an incredible workout without realising you’re exercising!
Enter as a Team or as an Individual. Our 10 WEEK Dodgeball League will be kicking off at the start of the third term!
League Division: Mixed over 18's Division
Start Date: 15 JULY 2019
Time: Mondays 5:00PM - 7:00PM (2 hours access to be.UP Park)
Duration: 10 weeks
Teams: 6-8 per Team
Price: R90pp per week
Prizes: Winning Team, Player of the League and more!
You also get full use of the Park for those 2 hours.
So if your Team is not playing a League game, enjoy the be.UP Park activities and have some extra fun!
If you are new to Dodgeball, don't worry, this sport is easy to learn and you could be great at it in no time!
Don't wait to fill out the Form on this page and we will get back to you on how to sign up your Team. Or call our Central Office 087 057 1400 anytime from Monday - Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM) if you need more information.
- We would love to cater for everyone, however for safety reasons all participants are required to meet a minimum age requirement of 9 years.
- The be.UP Park liability waiver is required for each be.Dodger (if you are under 18 years, you must have your waiver signed by your parent or legal guardian).
- be.UP grip socks are compulsory: they cost R25 a pair and are yours to keep and re-use.
- be.UP Dodgeball Experiences (Academy, League and Tournaments) are not conducted on School and Public holidays.