be.UP JUMP ACADEMY
Ever wanted to learn how to flip? Get ready for our training!
The be.UP Jump Academy is a program designed for all skill levels. Whether you’re a beginner learning basics or an advanced jumper trying to master those doubles, twists and layouts, this program is for you!
Start as simple as you like, gain your confidence and then bounce high and don’t be afraid to fly before your soft landing on our Big-AirBag. As your confidence grows try different moves in the air before landing! Afterwards, you can practice flips on our Olympic trampoline, which is super bouncy and has loads of room to learn new tricks! You could also learn to walk The Wall.
As the course progresses, the skills, movements and combinations will advance making each session exciting and new. Hurry up, join the be.UP Jump Academy! Our classes are available for Kids and Adults in packages of 5 or 10 lessons.
The Trampoline courses will follow a structured yet ever evolving program that will be tailored to the progression and skill level of attendees as each week passes.
Don't wait to fill out the Form on this page to book your first lesson NOW ! Or call our Central Office 087 057 1400 anytime from Monday - Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM) if you need more information.
- We would love to cater for everyone, however for safety reasons all participants are required to meet a minimum age requirement of 6 years.
- Small Classes, for loads of personal attention.
- The be.UP Park liability waiver is required for each jumper (if you are under 18 years, you must have your waiver signed by your parent or legal guardian).
- be.UP grip socks are compulsory: they cost R25 a pair and are yours to keep and re-use.
- Classes are 45 minutes in duration and have a maximum of six participants per level.
- Class breakdown: 10 min warm-up / 30 min class / 5 min warm down.
- be.UP Jump Academy classes are not conducted on School and Public holidays.
| R210/1 lesson |
1 shot of 45 min.
|R900/5 lessons |
(R180 each lesson)
| R1.600/10 lessons |
(R160 each lesson)
1 lesson for the FUN... or to be sure to want to continue
The 5 sessions should be taken in a row, by the same person, once a week, excluding school & public holidays.
The 10 sessions should be taken in a row, by the same person, once a week, excluding school & public holidays.