EXPERIENCE OUR be.No LIMIT SESSION
All the Fun with epic lighting and musical effects
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT @ be.UP, enjoy up to 3 hours of unlimited FUN, LIGHTS & MUSIC!
Experience the fun and freedom of bounce in our Trampoline zone, turn, twist and flip on our unique olympic trampoline, boost your imagination in our AltiGame, Clip 'n Climb faster than your friend or just relax or dance with them.
Grab a bite and chill with some drinks at our panoramic be.UP Café and you’ve got everything you need. be.No Limit is one crazy experience you don’t want to miss!
LIKE US on Facebook to be informed about your best Park.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- SPACE IS LIMITED so make sure you book in advance.
- No external food & drink allowed.
- We do NOT host parties during those 3 hours.
- All visitors will be required to pay for entry on the day.
- Message for your parents. Remember to sign the waiver online or at the entrance of be.UP Park (we have special stations designed for that). Please pick-up at 10:00PM max.
We’re taking measures to ensure the be.No Limit experience is Fun and Safe.
- Controlled entrance: we’ll have a special door "Watch" during the night.
- Entrance will be reserved for ticket holders.
- Highly Trained and Engaged be.Staff:
- We’ve worked with each of our suppliers to ensure all of our be.Staff are properly trained to lead our customers safely through their experience.
- Our be.Staff is trained to be active and alert when on duty in the park.
- Our be.Staff will be friendly and engaged, but at the same time are trained to take charge of any situation they need to when a customer’s safety is at risk.
- First Aid:
All of our senior be.Staff is first aid trained and drilled in dealing with incidents and injuries in the park diligently, timely and as trained.
- Safety of the Equipment:
We’ve diligently sourced the best suppliers from around the world to help us design and fit out our activities. We work with those suppliers and local installers to meet all ASTM/CE standards for installation and to develop and implement processes and procedures in the park to ensure the ongoing maintenance, compliance and safety of that equipment. For example, all our climb walls have been tested at 800 kg load for 20 seconds and each node of the bottom net in the AltiGame can stand a weight of 300 kg.
We conduct daily visual and physical inspections on all of our equipment and have a maintenance program for all equipment in the park.